Is your business well-prepared to defend against the constant cyber attacks and, when you are breached, will you be ready to act fast and effectively to minimize damage and restore business continuity?
At this event, we are going to help you find the answers you need and empower you with the CDE resources and community to help you stay ahead of the cyber curve, 365 days a year!
The simplest way to describe CDES is “Extreme Cybersecurity Business Building in a Fun Environment”. You will go home with several ideas to build bigger, better, stronger and smarter cybersecurity managed services. The morning is loaded with very high-value real education from top-shelf speakers. The afternoon is packed with fun golf games, food, drinks and social networking.
If you want more, ask about the pre-day and post-day activities – Mastermind Peer Groups, Training and Coaching Sessions.
Join us at the upcoming one-day CDES. It’s at the epicentre of cybersecurity excellence now playing at TopGolf venues across the USA.
It’s the meeting pitstops of the Cybersecurity Defense Ecosystem community, your ultimate hub to find everything related to building and scaling a cybersecurity managed business practice! Check out the website to learn and find out if this is a fit for you!
This is NOT a traditional “boring/sales pitchy” tech conference of pay-to-play or education disguised at sales pitches. It’s more of a social networking activity for the cyber community with some unique educational content from a wider variety of amazing speakers and experts who are not the same-old.
Many tell us that just meeting and exchanging ideas with their peers is all the reason they need to attend and that everything else is a bonus. This event was designed to deliver big on peer-to-peer networking.
The CDE is loaded with all sorts cybersecurity solutions, tools and services. Some exclusive to the CDE! it’s also jam-packed with the best business-building tools, services and support. It’s where the best cybersecurity technologies meet the business of managed services.
👍 Key Take-Aways: These topics will change by event. We will have experts on-site to cover all of these topics and you can meet and connect with them as you wish throughout the afternoon. You can come early (8 AM) and start the conversation. You will also have an option to select from these and other topics of interest to experience post-event. Remember the CDE resource and partners are available 365 days to support all of your cybersecurity needs. You can access new content, podcasts and video discussions on the CDE News Blog! or on eChannelNEWS. We will also have a special mobile app on-site where you can instantly connect with all companies to learn more and book a one-on-one meeting.
- KEYNOTE: What are the best CISOs doing to defend against cyber attacks every day
- PANEL DISCUSSION: What are MSPs and MSSPs doing to defend themselves and their clients against cyber attacks every day
- EXPERT: Are you prepared for a breach day
- VENDOR: Simplifying and improving cybersecurity through automation, consolidation and artificial intelligence!
- PARTNER: World Hacker Games: Hackers Vs Vendors!
- PARTNER SOC: Build it or Outsource it?
- VENDOR: Discovering, classifying and protecting your data, wherever it lives
- VENDOR: Supply chain cybersecurity management and compliance
- PARTNER: Building compliance as-a-service
- PARTNER: PEN Testing-as-a-Service
- PARTNER: Emergency Incident Response-as-a-Service
- VENDORS: Breach warranty and insurance protection
- PARTNER: Configuring and simplifying the delivery of cybersecurity solutions
- PARTNER: Virtual CISO-as-a-Service
- PARTNER: Marketing Automation for Cybersecurity channel partners
- PARTNER: Cybersecurity-focused Mastermind Peer-Groups
- VENDORS: Curated selection of the most effective cybersecurity solutions and services to cover all bases to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover with governance built in
- Outstanding social networking experience with your peers and other cyber leaders
- Entertaining golf game experience that anyone can enjoy
- Great food, drinks and cool gifts
🚗 Why Attend:
- Learn how to build a bigger, better, stronger and smarter cybersecurity business practice
- Learn how to leverage the CDE resource of the best cybersecurity solutions and business-building services
- Meet and collaborate with your peers
- Build your cybersecurity network
- Free to attend with your Free membership at cybersecuritydefenseecosystem.com. (And, if you do not like what you see, just cancel your membership after you attend for free :o))
⭐️ Exclusive VIP Access for CDE Members (MSPs, MSSPs, and SOCs):
- Attend CDES in-person events for free (non-members pay $500)
- GET FREE ACCESS: Click here and sign up to become a CDE Member for FREE instantly! (Cancel anytime)
- Includes food (breakfast, lunch and snacks), drinks, TopGolf entertainment and free parking
- Attend upcoming events in the USA, Canada, and the UK to expand your business and network
Don’t miss this opportunity to up your cyber game and sales.! Sign up to be a member and secure your spot for free: https://cybersecuritydefenseecosystem.com/channel-partner-sign-up/
Here is a 2 minute video overview of the event (Content is still being finalized so check back often):
Experience a dynamic mixture of high-value cybersecurity insights with an afternoon of golf gaming and social networking!
The educational sessions start at 9:00 a.m. until lunch. (Live-streamed and recorded content for post-event review.) Post-lunch, the excitement shifts to golf games at the vendor exclusive golf bays.
In-person attendance is FREE for CDE members. Join this revolution at cybersecuritydefenseecosystem.com.